Become Member of ESTELA: Together the European industry will face the challenging future.
Key Success Factors for a Strong Market Growth
The emerging industry of solar thermal electricity has strong European roots. It is growing mainly due to the technical and economical success of the first projects and the stable green pricing or support mechanisms to bridge the initial gap in the electricity costs by e.g. feed-in tariffs. Future growth will depend on a successful costs reduction and a strong effort in R&D to optimise the potential of technical improvement. In the long-term, new markets and market opportunities, as for instance the generation of solar thermal power in the south Mediterranean region and its transmission to other parts of Europe, will appear.
ESTELA Member’s benefits include:
- Increased strength to enhance the positions of the STE industry.
- Protected interest of STE industry as we defence for our members.
- Keep you up-to-date on the latest policy, business and technology developments relevant to your business.
- Access to the “Members-Only” area of the ESTELA web site, which contains key information, up-to-date exclusive internal policy reports and contact details of all ESTELA members.
- Personal and web-based opportunities to meet up with other ESTELA members.
- Visibility of your company on ESTELA’s web-based and printed outreach material, both on the regular as well as the special events material.
- Sharing contacts of ESTELA members and other stakeholders.
- A compilation of EU and international direct online news.
- Free participation in ESTELA’s exclusive annual STE Industry Forums, Summer Workshops and dedicated Workshops.